Essential Escape Massage, LLC
We are hiring!
We are hiring!
Now Hiring for a Licensed Massage Therapist/Apprentice
- Learn from a Massage Therapist with 20 years experience in the field
- Established clientele
- Over 400 5-Star reviews
- Scrub tops provided
- Beautiful office in the Texas Hill Country (Kerrville) with two gorgeous rooms to work out of
- Hydraulic Massage Tables
- Hot Towel Cabinets in each room
- Synergy Stones for sessions in each room (training will be provided)
- Therapeutic Grade essential oils for sessions and personal treatments
- Wholesale prices on any retail in the office for sale
- One 90-minute Bodywork session per month from the Owner (a 20-year veteran in the field)
- This serves as a training ground to discuss techniques, and also to address body issues that arise as a new Massage Therapist beginning to work full time
- You will also provide one 60-minute Massage Therapy session for the owner per month, where your skills will be assessed for development and possible guidance. Info gathered from these monthly sessions will serve in Quarterly Reviews
- 3-Day Cupping Therapy Workshop paid for ($600+ value); plus $300 per year for continuing education going forward
- Quarterly Office Meetings/Lunches
- Weekly paychecks
- Super cool co-workers
- A calm & relaxing (DRAMA-FREE) environment
This is a position with room for growth. I am quite eager to bring on a new person to train and mold into a highly sought-after practitioner. Ideally, this position will lead itself directly into the Lead Massage Therapist role, once more MTs are brought on.